All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides sensible analysis of overarching themes (performance of the 113th Congress, voting laws, campaign finance, and use of social media) from the 2014 campaign cycle, as well as case studies of important congressional races. Collectively, the concepts and cases give a compelling narrative explanation of America's electoral process and the keys to winning vital elections.
- Author BiographySean D. Foreman is associate professor of political science at Barry University and serves on the executive board of the Florida Political Science Association. Robert Dewhirst is professor of political science at Northwest Missouri State University and serves on the executive board of the National Social Science Association.
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication30/10/2015
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Note7 charts, 35 tables
- Weight808 g
- Width159 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byRobert Dewhirst,Sean D. Foreman
- Foreword byJason Altmire
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $203.71
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.34
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.84
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $80.93
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $69.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.