All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Rock Cycle is a title in the Focus on Earth Science series. This series guides readers through the fundamentals of geology. Each title explores the composition of rocks and minerals, geological processes, and the significance of geology in our modern lives. Stunning photographs and intriguing facts are sure to inspire a thirst for kwledge.
- Author(s)Melanie Ostopowich
- PublisherAv2 by Weigl
- Date of Publication15/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleFocus on Earth Science
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAv2 by Weigl
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width180 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.