Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $10.36+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Rocky Road is the autobiography of Eamon Dunphy - the man the Guardian called 'the most entertaining, blindingly brilliant pundit of all tim'. For more than thirty years, commentator on Irish sport, politics and culture has been the object of so much love, hatred and fascination as Eamon Dunphy. Now, in The Rocky Road - one of the most hotly anticipated Irish autobiographies of recent times - Dunphy takes us behind the scenes of a passionate life - from childhood poverty in Dublin to the Football League to the forefront of journalism and debate in Ireland. An absolute cracker ...provocative, endlessly entertaining, occasionally over the top but brimming with passion and heart. A memoir worthy of the life and times it describes . (Irish Times). Outstanding...To paraphrase the great man himself, it's t a good book, it's a great book . (Irish Independent). Absorbing and heartfelt . (Sunday Business Post). Excellent ...a exceptionally engaging read . (Irish Mail on Sunday). A cut above the typical 4-4-2 sporting autobiography ...full of delicious anecdotes . (Sunday Times). It's a testament to his succinctly brutalist skill as a writer that The Rocky Road remains fascinating even in its most wrong-headed moments . (Sunday Business Post). Warm, passionate, angry and funny . (Irish Daily Mail). Doesn't pull any punches . (Hot Press). A compelling memoir . (Irish Examiner).
- Author BiographyEamon Dunphy is the author of Only a Game?, A Strange Kind of Glory: Matt Busby and Manchester United, Unforgettable Fire: The Story of U2, and, as ghostwriter, the autobiography of Roy Keane. He lives in Dublin.
- Author(s)Eamon Dunphy
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication29/05/2014
- SubjectAutobiography: Sport
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations (black and white)
- Weight301 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.07New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.99New
- AU $61.14Used
- AU $93.21New
- AU $101.29New
- AU $70.76New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.85
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.44
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $73.99
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.