All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $29.05Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.84
About this product
- DescriptionBooks number 6 in Tom Kratman's Carrera military science fiction series. Tarawa. Iwo. Normandy. Names that shine in the military history of two worlds, places where brave men stormed ashore and fought their way to victory matter the odds. But then there are other names: Marathon. Malta. Gallipoli. Balboa's Patricio Carrera has driven the Tauran Union from his adopted country, driven them out with appalling loss and worse humiliation. That's t eugh though. To finally finish his enemies, Carrera needs to draw them back for a more telling defeat. He cant take the battle to them because, beyond some long range bombardment capability, he cant reach them. But when they return, they don't plan to come alone; they insist on having someone else do most of the bleeding for them. Carrera understands this. And that's why he's provoked the Zhong Guo mercilessly, infuriating their ruling Empress. He needs the Zhong in the war, to buck up the Taurans to continue the war to its bitterest end. Now, Carrera's enemies are about to learn why the expression blood-stained water is t just a literary allusion.
- Author BiographyTom Kratman is a former infantry colonel who served in the U.S. Army for many years before becoming a lawyer in Virginia. He s now a full-time writer.
- Author(s)Tom Kratman
- PublisherBaen Books
- Date of Publication08/07/2014
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationRiverdale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaen Books
- Weight685 g
- Width162 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine38 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.