All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionWithout communication, business is t possible. It is, therefore, desirable and necessary that communication be integrated into all aspects of business if one wishes to truly comprehend and succeed in business transactions and relationships. The contributing authors of this volume are all ackwledged experts in the field of communication. Their texts demonstrate how communication influences, directs, and determines virtually each and every facet of the business world. In turn, a better, more comprehensive understanding of business is possible.
- Author BiographyThe Editor: Michael B. Hinner was born in Germany and grew up in the USA where he studied Anthropology, Comparative Studies, English, German, History, and Linguistics at the State University of New York at Stony Brook and Law at St. John's University, School of Law. He teaches Business English, Business Communication, and Intercultural Communication at the TU Bergakademie Freiberg and Dresden International University.
- PublisherPeter Lang AG
- Date of Publication01/02/2007
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Series TitleFreiberger Beitrage zur Interkulturellen und Wirtschaftskommunikation: A Forum for General and Intercultural Business Communication
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintPeter Lang AG
- Content Notefig.
- Weight600 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byMichael B. Hinner
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.