All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Role of Creative Igrance outlines the importance of creative igrance using narrative examples of invators and companies worldwide.
- Author BiographyPiero Formica is the founder of the International Entrepreneurship Academy and is Senior Research Fellow at the Innovation Value Institute of the Maynooth University, Ireland, where he leads an international research team on experimentation of high-expectation start-ups. Dr. Formica is also the course leader of Experimental Entrepreneurship at the University Centre for Entrepreneurship, Design and Innovation. As of November 2014, he is Associate Professor at ISTEC, France.
- Author(s)Piero Formica
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication16/12/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Pivot
- Content Note18 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight359 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.77New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.64
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $24.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.