All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionThe Role of Creative Igrance outlines the importance of creative igrance using narrative examples of invators and companies worldwide.
- Author BiographyPiero Formica is the founder of the International Entrepreneurship Academy and is Senior Research Fellow at the Innovation Value Institute of the Maynooth University, Ireland, where he leads an international research team on experimentation of high-expectation start-ups. Dr. Formica is also the course leader of Experimental Entrepreneurship at the University Centre for Entrepreneurship, Design and Innovation. As of November 2014, he is Associate Professor at ISTEC, France.
- Author(s)Piero Formica
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication16/12/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Pivot
- Content Note18 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight359 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.