Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionMarcus Heidmann explores the role of management accounting systems (MAS) in strategic sensemaking. Based on cognitive theories, the author defines strategic sensemaking as a learning process with observation, interpretation, and communication as the relevant process steps on the individual level. He illustrates the impact of MAS on these cognitive processes by an exploratory multiple-case study design.
- Author BiographyDr. Marcus Heidmann promovierte bei Prof. Dr. Utz Schaffer am Lehrstuhl fur Controlling der European Business School, Oestrich-Winkel. Er ist als Unternehmensberater bei McKinsey & Company tatig.
- Author(s)Marcus Heidmann
- PublisherSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden
- Date of Publication24/01/2008
- LanguageEnglish & German
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleResearch in Management Accounting and Control
- Place of PublicationWeisbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintVS Verlag fur Sozialwissenschaften
- Content Note29 black & white tables, biography
- Weight366 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Foreword byUtz Schaffer
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.