All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume presents detailed analyses of the role and significance of Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) in the ecomies of East Asia. Various aspects of SME operations are studied, including: the role and significance of networking in the conduct of business; the contribution of culture to business acumen and entrepreneurialism; human resource development constraints and issues; techlogy transfer processes; the utilization and application of information techlogy by SMEs; the impact of electronic commerce; and the policy framework needed to simulate the growth of the SME sector. A common framework is adopted between the different studies, enabling substantive lessons to be derived and policy measures to be identified. The Role of SMEs in National Ecomies in East Asia should be of interest to academics and researchers of industrial organization, Asian ecomies and Asian studies as well as policymakers concerned with SME growth in the area.
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication26/06/2002
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleStudies of Small & Medium Sized Enterprises in East Asia
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 2
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Content Notefigs.tabs.
- Weight789 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byBoon-Chye Lee,Charles Harvie
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.