All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Expeditionary Aerospace Force (EAF) concept represents a tremendous leap for both the active and reserve components. It is an attempt to manage the Air Force under the engagement strategy the nation executes, while maintaining a force structure created to fight and win two nearly simultaneous major theater wars. The Air National Guard and the Air Force Reserve Command have been integrally included in the Aerospace Expeditionary Force (AEF) construct, and that inclusion will be to the benefit of both components. It will also present challenges. This paper discusses the strategic background that led the USAF to create the AEF construct, ting the multiple demands on the force and the stresses that result. It describes the AEF structure, both in terms of the active component and the Guard and Reserve contributions. It discusses further changes planned for the near future with respect to ARC fighter integration into the Total Force, and it makes recommendations on those changes. By the end of this paper the reader should have a better understanding of the why and how behind the EAF and a clearer picture of the future of the Total Force and the strategy that it executes.
- Author(s)Eric A Beene
- Date of Publication17/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight109 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $34.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.