All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe contribution of a good n-Executive Director can make a huge difference to a small to medium sized business. But who should fulfil the role? Someone steeped in the culture and methods of a large corporation may t be able to make a valuable contribution to the governance of a small company. If someone already has a job, will they have time to do the role justice? This book addresses the question of what the input of the n-Executive Director should be and how their strengths can best be accessed and applied. The result is a well-researched yet personal discussion of what is entailed, in theory and in practice, in the role of the n-Executive Director.
- Author BiographyJOHN SMITHSON joined PA Consulting in 1978 and became a freelance consultant seven years later. He now has many years' experience as a non-executive director in small and medium sized enterprises. He has worked in several countries in Europe, and in addition to his consultancy work he has served as a Director of more than thirty organisations in the private, public and voluntary sectors, ranging from the smallest start-ups to an NHS hospital trust.
- Author(s)John Smithson
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication28/11/2003
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight386 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.