All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThese entertaining, deftly organized books will make terrific light-hearted additions to cirriculum units on ancient civilizations. Publishers Weekly Stop the presses! What if ancient civilizations had daily newspapers? And they were amusing and compellingly informative? They might just look like this invative series of historical nfiction, presented in a unique, kid-friendly format.
- Author BiographyAndrew Langley, the author of many nonfiction books for children and adults, believes that children's nonfiction should be exciting as well as informative, allowing for some free rein to the imagination.
- Author(s)Andrew Langley,Philip de Souza
- PublisherCandlewick Press (MA)
- Date of Publication01/03/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCandlewick Press (MA)
- Content Notecolour illustrations, maps, frontispiece
- Weight154 g
- Width205 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.