All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHave you ever had your romance manuscript rejected because it lacked romantic tension? Now there's The Romance Writer's Phrase Book, the first word book designed especially for romance writers everywhere. The essential source book for every romantic velist, this helpful guide contains over 3,000 descriptive tags all arranged for quick, easy reference. Now you too can add life and breath to any romantic vel. The Romantic Writer's Phrase Book neatly organizes these tags into fifty easy-to-use categories, including: physical description, body movements, facial expressions, eyes, voices, emotions, and sex. Guaranteed to stimulate the imagination and make your manuscript a resounding success.
- Author(s)Candace Shelton,John Kent
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/1988
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintG P Putnam's Sons
- Weight181 g
- Width140 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Other
Save on Other
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.88
- AU $18.85Trending at AU $19.91
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $12.85
- AU $19.86Trending at AU $34.61
- AU $14.13Trending at AU $25.88
- AU $21.52Trending at AU $22.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.