All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRepertoire by both well-kwn and lesser-kwn composers from the Romantic period are included in these performance editions, with commentary relating to the composers' lives and social changes in the era. Students are given an overall view of the period through an integrated arts approach. Book 1 includes music for the early intermediate to intermediate student.
- Author(s)Daniel Glover
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/02/1998
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleAlfred Masterwork Edition: The Spirit
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Out-of-print date07/01/2016
- Weight318 g
- Width221 mm
- Height300 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byNancy Bachus
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.