The Rookie Bookie by L Jon Wertheim, Tobias J Moskowitz (Paperback / softback, 2015)
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUsing the tips, truths, and stats they explore in their New York Times bestseller Scorecasting, two dads pack super sports savvy and important math and financial concepts into a fun and heartwarming first vel for kids.New kid Mitch Sloan wants to fit in, but his nerdy love of statistics and making money isn't winning him any friends in his sports-loving town--until he finds the perfect way to attain instant popularity. But running a football betting ring at school eventually turns sour, and Mitch loses the only real friend he's made. He'll have to win her back by using his brainpower for good and helping the school football team achieve victory--if they'll listen to the advice of a former bookie!
- Author BiographyJon Wertheim is an executive editor for Sports Illustrated and a regular contributor to CNN and NPR. Tobias Moskowitz is a financial economist and a professor at the Booth School of Business. Together they wrote the New York Times bestseller Scorecasting: The Hidden Influences Behind How Sports Are Played and Games Are Won.
- Author(s)L Jon Wertheim,Tobias J Moskowitz
- PublisherLittle, Brown Books for Young Readers
- Date of Publication03/11/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown Books for Young Readers
- Weight204 g
- Width132 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $29.57
- AU $15.60Trending at AU $16.02
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.64
- AU $22.61Trending at AU $26.34
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $20.43Trending at AU $28.55
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.