The Rookie's Guide to Options; 2nd Edition: The Beginner's Handbook of Trading Equity Options by Mark D Wolfinger (Paperback / softback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $49.91Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $54.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUpdated and expanded 2nd edition of the Amazon best-selling book: The Rookie's Guide to Options. Wolfinger teaches readers how to use the versatile, risk-reducing investing tool, the stock option. Step-by-step instructions on making, managing and exiting trades. The emphasis is on getting the reader to understand how options work. There are rules to memorize, just plain common sense ideas. Wolfinger's unique approach has readers follow along as he makes trade decisions and manages risk. The lessons follow in logical order, with each based on kwledge acquired in earlier chapters. Seven basic option strategies are covered. Learn why the commonly used strategy of buying options for speculation is far too risky for all but the most sophisticated traders and why it is an inappropriate strategy for newcomers to the option's world. Learn to adopt strategies with limited risk but which come with a high probability of earning profits. His favorite strategies include covered call writing, selling cash-secured puts, collars, credit spreads, iron condors, diagonal spreads, and calendar spreads. Don't let the title fool you. This book contains all the information that a new trader has to kw before getting started with options, but it also could be titled The Rookie and Intermediate Trader's Guide to Options. You will keep this book handy as a reference as you gain trading experience and a better understanding of how to use options effictively.
- Author BiographyMark Wolfinger has been a professional options trader since 1977. After 23 years as a market maker on the trading floor at the Chicago Board Options Exchange (CBOE), in 2000 he turned his attention to educating new option traders. He published three dead-tree books and seven eBooks, all based on the concept of teaching people that options are nothing to fear, but instead are risk-reducing investment tools. Mark was born in Brooklyn and earned his BS degree from Brooklyn College and a PhD(chemistry) from Northwestern University. He resides in Evanston IL.
- Author(s)Mark D Wolfinger
- PublisherOptions for Rookies
- Date of Publication30/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOptions for Rookies
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight689 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.48New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.