All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionPoverty of soul has but one reliefThe essence of the Christian life is communion with God. To neglect Him is to neglect the Fount of the Living, to toil and sweat from a thirsty heart. In this collection of short essays, Tozer calls us from the deserts we wander to the life we need: Christ Jesus the Lord.For the Christian eager to bear fruit the busy one bearing little, the young one wanting growth, or the older growing weak The Root of the Righteous is indispensable. Incisive and encouraging, Tozer heaps truth upon truth to help you live the urished life. The Root of the Righteous is a favorite among fans of Tozer. In every chapter each fewer than five pages his penetrating wisdom will help you cultivate a pure heart, a full spirit, and a life that bears fruit, all as you abide in God.
- Author BiographyA.W. TOZER began his lifelong pursuit of God at the age of seventeen after hearing a street preacher in Akron, Ohio. A self-taught theologian, Tozer was a pastor, writer and editor whose powerful use of words continues to grip the intellect and stir the soul of today's reader. Among his best-loved books are the classics The Pursuit of God and The Attributes of God.
- Author(s)A W Tozer
- PublisherMoody Publishers
- Date of Publication01/06/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMoody Publishers
- Weight295 g
- Width130 mm
- Height202 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.