Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionThe advances of modern biomedicine have provided a sophisticated but somewhat mechanistic approach to health. It is a good approach to emergencies, but has fallen down in the maintaining and creating health. Dazzled by the progress of science, we have lost touch with the simple remedies and body wisdom that were once a part of every household. This Briefing suggests that Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM) has a central part to play in the future of health care.
- Author BiographyRomy Fraser is the founder of Neal's Yard Remedies and has been involved in complementary medicine for over 25 years. Sandra Hill is a Chinese medical practitioner and writer.
- Author(s)Romy Fraser,Sandra Hill
- PublisherGreen Books
- Date of Publication01/01/1990
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Series TitleSchumacher Briefings
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 7
- Place of PublicationTotnes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGreen Books
- Weight118 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.