Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $39.70Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $48.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCritical Acclaim for The Roots of Transcendence... From the Scholars: This is a powerful book.... A true picture of the cross-fertilization of human history and culture....A major book, one of the signposts of the time. -Molefi Kete Asante, PhD, Chairman, Department of African-American Studies, Temple University; Author, Afroocentricity, and Rhythms Unity From the Psychiatrists: A PIONEERING TEXT in Transego Psychology. The author envisions the next step in the development of human psychology. He raises the 'new' question that the self is t localized in the mind but is 'n-local, ' a field of interconnected relations.... A valuable model is presented to define psychopathological diagstic issues and therapeutic treatment issues. Truly wonderful. -Richard D. King, MD, From the Preface; Author, African Origin of Biological Psychiatry From the Consciousness Researchers: A daring leap involving new conceptual models.... Discusses the anxieties and stresses of our time while IT PROVIDES READERS THE TOOLS BY WHICH ANXIETIES AND STRESSES CAN BE ADDRESSED. -Stanley Krippner, PhD, Distinguished Professor of Psychology, California Institute of Integral Studies; Author, Dreamtime and Dreamwork, and Your Personal Mythology A mighty synthesis of kwledge and feeling, science and poetry, clinical observation and spiritual insight... which SPEAKS POWERFULLY TO LAY AND PROFESSIONAL PEOPLE ALIKE.... An important contribution to our understanding of the mind and its operation in the world. -John White, MAT, Author, Future Science, and Kundalini, Evolution and Enlightenment Here is the epic adventure of the rise and unfolding of human consciousness from its earliest days millennia ago, on through the first civilizations and down to contemporary times. The mythic Mitochondrial DNA, mother of humanity, of 10,000 generations ago is used to personalize this journey for readers, a journey seen to be an integral part of each of us. This includes t only her shared African gene pool but also the neuro-biologically interwoven evolutionary impulse. How different personalities deal with this intelligent and lumius current is the primary thrust of this groundbreaking book that readers will find of extraordinary value in the exploration of human consciousness. Edward Bruce Bynum, PhD, is a clinical psychologist, family therapist, and Director of the Behavioral Medicine and Biofeedback Clinic, University of Massachusetts Health Services. He is the author of The Family Unconscious and Families and the Interpretation of Dreams. He has published widely in both popular and professional journals. Some of his work has been translated into German, Japanese and Russian. He is a student and a practitioner of Kundalini Yoga.
- Author(s)Edward Bruce Bynum
- Date of Publication01/09/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight626 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.44New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.