All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStart with a single rose. Add hollyhocks and marigolds, sunflowers and zinnias. Voila! A quiet, tranquil, beautiful garden grows before your very eyes. But who's that hiding in the corner? This cumulative story is sure to be a perennial favorite with youngsters--and gardeners--everywhere. Full-color illustrations.
- Author(s)Arnold Lobel
- PublisherPerfection Learning
- Date of Publication01/03/1993
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPerfection Learning
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width201 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Anita Lobel
- Format DetailsPicture book,Library binding
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.