All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the true story of a young French girl whose mother died when she was four years old. The youngest of nine children born into a wealthy family who went to school at nine and left at fifteen, Therese was a brilliant pupil who entered an enclosed convent at Liseaux at 16 and never left its grounds except for a visit to her dying father and one other family bereavement. She died in 1894 aged twenty four, unkwn to the world! Her autobiography was written in pencil in two school exercise books. Therese was elected to the greatest of all academic hours and is a Doctor of The Catholic Church. Together with Augustine, Jerome, Ambrose, and the few whose work is accepted in its entirety as part of Christian Catholic teaching, this is phemenal and she is of course well kwn world-wide but sadly t in England. This is the story of great achievement by such a young woman who is an inspiration to many. We should all be able to identify with and draw great strength from her life story.
- Author(s)B.W. Flint
- PublisherMelrose Books
- Date of Publication30/09/2009
- SubjectBiography: Religious & Spiritual
- Place of PublicationEly
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLantern Tower Publications
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.68
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $23.77Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $52.91
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $44.92
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.