All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn essence, a Roth IRA conversion requires paying taxes on the portion of your IRA or 401(k) that you convert, but then that money can grow income tax-free for the rest of your, your spouse's, your children's and grandchildren's lives. The advantage of a tax-savvy long term Roth IRA conversion is often measured in the millions. The real eye-opener, however, is that Roth IRA conversions are great for older IRA owners, regardless of the benefits to future generations. The Roth Revolution addresses the following topics clearly and objectively: * Whether, how much, and when to convert * Costs and benefits of a Roth IRA conversion * Advice for taxpayers in each income tax bracket * The impact of future tax increases * Synergy of delaying (or returning) Social Security and Roth IRA conversions * Combining charitable gifts and Roth IRA conversions * Tax-free conversions of after-tax dollars in IRAs and retirement plans * Converting and recharacterizing strategies You may be asking, Who in their right mind would pay taxes before they have to? The answer is James Lange and thousands of his readers and clients, all the top IRA experts, and after reading The Roth Revolution, hopefully you too.
- Author BiographyJames Lange, CPA has 30 years experience as a CPA/Attorney specializing in retirement and estate planning. He wrote the very first peer-reviewed article on Roth IRA conversions in 1998, and since then has published two editions of the best seller, Retire Secure! and has been quoted 30 times in The Wall Street Journal.
- Author(s)James Lange
- PublisherMorgan James Publishing llc
- Date of Publication01/12/2010
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationNewport News
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan James Publishing llc
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight440 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.37Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.