The Rough Guide to Bali and Lombok by James Stewart, Shafik Meghji, Jeroen van Marle (Paperback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $18.84+ AU $3.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by rarewaves-outlet
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $23.92Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith pristine, tropical beaches, sculpted rice-paddies and looming volcanic peaks, Indonesia's two most famous islands instantly beguile. Rugged coastlines boast world-class surf, awesome diving and fashionable hot spots, while in Bali's lush interior lies Ubud, the island's celebrated cultural heart, a magnet for art-lovers and a showcase for Bali's fascinating traditions. On Lombok you can trek up Gunung Rinjani, one of Indonesia's highest peaks, or escape to the remote, white sandy beaches of the Gili Islands. With full-colour throughout, clear maps and stunning photography, The Rough Guide to Bali & Lombok will ensure you make the most of these alluring islands, with insider tips on everything from indulgent spa retreats and fantastic shops, to the best hotels, restaurants and bars to suit every budget. Make the most of your time on Earth with The Rough Guide to Bali & Lombok.
- Author BiographyBorn and brought up in south London, Shafik Meghji co-presented the Channel 4 youth sports programme Rookies, before heading to the University of Warwick to study politics and international studies. After graduating in 2001, he gained the Guardian's Scott Trust Bursary for aspiring journalists and went on to write for the paper and study newspaper journalism at City University, London. Shafik then worked as a news and sports reporter for the Evening Standard until wanderlust set in and he left for India and South America, where he wrote for UK and US publications.After returning to London, Shafik worked as a freelance news, features and sports journalist for a wide range of newspapers, magazines and websites, including the Independent and the Mirror, before joining Rough Guides in 2007. A co-author of the forthcoming Rough Guide to India (eighth edition), Shafik has also contributed to Rough Guides to the Baltic States, Chile, Nepal, Paris and Egypt, as well as Earthbound: a Rough Guide to the World in Pictures and Make the Most of Your Time on Earth: a Rough Guide to the World (second edition). When not on the road, Shafik is based in south London, where he works as a writer and editor for Amnesty International UK and as a freelance journalist.
- Author(s)James Stewart,Jeroen van Marle,Shafik Meghji
- PublisherRough Guides Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2014
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleRough Guide to...
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRough Guides
- Content Noteillustrations (colour), maps (colour)
- Weight398 g
- Width133 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.