All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBrand new for 2015, The Rough Guide to Colombia provides in-depth, expert coverage of one of South America's fastest-growing destinations. Get the lowdown on street art in Bogota and colonial architecture in Cartagena, stay on a working finca in the emerald green hills of the Zona Cafetera or hike through pristine jungle to reach a remote white sand beach in Tayrona National Park. Packed full of practical information on getting around and where to stay and eat, The Rough Guide to Colombia has more than 50 full-colour maps, along with suggested itineraries and regional highlights. The Rough Guide to Colombia authors have explored the mysterious tombs of Tierradentro, been white-water rafting in San Gil, trekked to Ciudad Perdida, the lost city of the Indigeus Tairona, and soaked up salsa in Cali and Barranquilla so you can too. Or follow in the footsteps of Gabriel Garcia Marquez, dive in Caribbean reefs off Providencia and motor along jungle-smothered waterways in the Amazon. Make the most of your trip with The Rough Guide to Colombia.
- Author(s)Daniel Jacobs,Stephen Keeling
- PublisherRough Guides Ltd
- Date of Publication17/08/2015
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleRough Guide to...
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2015
- ImprintRough Guides
- Weight392 g
- Width170 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Travel Guides
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $65.00Trending at AU $84.03
- AU $24.03Trending at AU $39.42
- AU $40.28Trending at AU $43.10
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $26.42
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.76
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $21.67
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $27.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.