All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
About this product
- DescriptionClimate change, sweatshops, fair-trade, ethical investment, organic food...life can sometimes seem like a moral minefield. Which products and companies should we support or avoid? And which ethical claims can we trust? The Rough Guide to Ethical Living cuts through the greenwash to answer these and many other questions. From tea to trainers and pensions to plane-tickets, the guide looks at all the problems and ethical options. With recommended websites, books and magazines plus tips on reducing your carbon footprint at home and on the road, this book is the essential handbook for responsible consumers.
- Author BiographyDuncan Clark has worked at Rough Guide for eight years. In 2004, he wrote the well-received The Rough Guide to Ethical Shopping, and is currently in the process of editing The Rough Guide to Climate Change.He has been central to Rough Guides' widely reported climate-changeinitiative, encouraging travellers to fly less often and stay longer,and is a founder member of the Penguin Group's environmental committee.Duncan has also co-written a number of bestselling technology titles,including The Rough Guide to the Internet and The Rough Guide to iPods, iTune & music online.
- Author(s)Duncan Clark
- PublisherRough Guides Ltd
- Date of Publication02/11/2006
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRough Guides
- Out-of-print date09/12/2011
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width129 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.