Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionIceland has never been so hot. Let The Rough Guide to Iceland show you the very best this unspoilt country has to offer: from the party capital, Reykjavik, with its white nights and rthern lights, to the vast glaciers of the uninhabited interior. Come eye to eye with the giants of the sea on a whale watching tour or take a dip in the geothermal waters of the Blue Lagoon - Iceland is Europe's most unusual destination. The Rough Guide to Iceland includes full colour pictures to inspire your travels through this vivid country of lavafields and bubbling mudpools, detailed maps to help you on your way and expert background on everything from smorgasbords to sagas. With The Rough Guide to Iceland in your hand, you'll soon realise that Iceland offers superb value for money following the currency crash of 2008 and is just waiting to be discovered. Make the most of your time with The Rough Guide to Iceland .
- Author(s)David Leffman,James Proctor
- PublisherRough Guides Ltd
- Date of Publication02/04/2013
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleRough Guide to...
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRough Guides
- Out-of-print date29/06/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.), maps (some col.)
- Weight382 g
- Width132 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.