All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionThe Rough Guide to Jordan is the definitive guide to the most alluring corner of the Middle East. Detailed accounts of every attraction, along with crystal-clear maps and plans, lift the lid on this fascinatingly diverse country. Explore the world wonder that is Petra, an ancient city carved from rose-red mountain cliffs. Roam the sands of Wadi Rum in the footsteps of Lawrence of Arabia, then relax on golden beaches at Aqaba, Jordan's beautiful Red Sea resort. You'll find full-colour pictures and maps throughout, alongside insider tips on getting the best out of a visit to Amman, the buzzing Jordanian capital, as well as Crusader castles and stunningly well preserved Roman cities. Float your cares away on the Dead Sea, the lowest point on Earth, or take in spectacular views over the Dana biosphere reserve. At every point, the Rough Guide steers you to the best hotels, cafes, restaurants and shops across every price range, giving you clear, balanced reviews and honest, first-hand opinions. Make the most of your time with The Rough Guide to Jordan.
- Author(s)Matthew Teller
- PublisherRough Guides Ltd
- Date of Publication17/01/2013
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleRough Guide to...
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRough Guides
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight394 g
- Width132 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement5th edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.