All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Rough Guide to Kenya has been the most authoritative guide to the country since it was first published in 1987. The fully revised, full-colour 11th edition covers the country in fine detail. Learn how to cope with and enjoy Nairobi; visit the Maasai Mara without the crowds; explore lesser-kwn parks and conservancies; and make the most of the Indian Ocean coast. A wealth of practical information covers the highways and byways, supported by the most thoroughly researched and reliable background coverage available. Go on safari in Tsavo East, Amboseli, Samburu Reserve and Meru National Park. Explore Rift Valley lakes, Mount Kenya, the Kakamega Forest and the Shimba Hills. Enjoy the Indian Ocean - t just at Diani Beach, Mombasa and Watamu, but also at Msambweni, Tiwi and Kilifi. Stop off in Machakos, Nanyuki and Kisumu and visit local markets, museums and wildlife sanctuaries. Whether you're visiting for a safari and beach holiday or embarking on a longer stay, The Rough Guide to Kenya is the ultimate travel guide.
- Author(s)Rough Guides
- PublisherRough Guides Ltd
- Date of Publication02/05/2016
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleRough Guide to...
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2015
- ImprintRough Guides
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight592 g
- Width151 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine29 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.