All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe full-colour Rough Guide to Malaysia, Singapore and Brunei is the ultimate guide to these three exciting Southeast Asian destinations, covering all their attractions, from amazing national parks and historic temples to gorgeous beaches and islands. This new, fully updated either edition features redrawn and comprehensively updated maps, evocative photography and itineraries that take in both big sights and less visited spots. There's more detail on museums and galleries in Penang and Singapore and revamped coverage of trekking - including more on the Kelabit Highlands, a popular remote area in Sarawak. There's also plenty of practical information, from budget flights to boutique accommodation, and insider insights on the huge variety of excellent local cuisines the region has to offer. The Rough Guide to Malaysia, Singapore and Brunei will help you get the best out of your trip, whatever your budget.
- Author BiographyAbout Rough Guides For thirty years, adventurous travelers have turned to Rough Guides for up-to-date and intuitive information from expert authors. With opinionated and lively writing, honest reviews, and a strong cultural background, Rough Guides travel books bring more than two hundred destinations to life. Visit RoughGuides.com to learn more.
- Author(s)David Leffman,Richard Lim
- PublisherRough Guides Ltd
- Date of Publication28/05/2015
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleRough Guide to...
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2015
- ImprintRough Guides
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight582 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Travel Guides
- AU $15.00New
- AU $12.56New
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $44.70
- AU $40.57Trending at AU $41.69
- AU $21.27Trending at AU $25.43
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $39.00
- AU $53.95Trending at AU $68.79
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $28.52
- AU $55.24Trending at AU $57.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.