All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $34.50Trending at AU $35.75
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $22.37
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $25.28
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $38.76
- AU $49.95Trending at AU $56.13
- AU $19.43Trending at AU $21.20
- AU $21.90Trending at AU $22.39
About this product
- DescriptionThe Rough Guide to Seoul is the ultimate travel companion to the Korean capital, one of Asia's most intriguing and energetic cities. Comprehensive sections detail the very best places to eat, drink, shop and unwind, providing information on everything from the luxurious cafes, restaurants and clothing boutiques of Apgujeong to Hongdae's snack stands, barbeque halls and hole-in-the wall bars. Representing all of these attractions using highly detailed maps, the guide depicts Seoul's culinary scene and dynastic history with glorious colour images. Enabling readers to get to grips with Seoul's modern art and live music will help travellers to get a sense of Asia's bustling cultural scene. The guide will help you to see a side of Seoul you never thought possible, by providing you with kwledge of its royal fortresses, secluded temples, enchanting islands and the world's most visited national park. This guide contains all the information a traveller could possibly need to reach all these, and more. Make the most of your time on earth (trademark) with The Rough Guide to Seoul.
- Author(s)Martin Zatko
- PublisherRough Guides Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2011
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleRough Guide to...
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRough Guides
- Out-of-print date03/12/2015
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight264 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.