All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $199.00Trending at AU $201.75
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $64.70Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.37
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.25
About this product
- DescriptionThe Rough Guide to Vietnam is the essential guide to one of Southeast Asia's most enticing destinations. You can roam the markets, temples and shops of thousand-year-old Hai, and then slow the pace down with a trip to national parks or the remote highlands. From the rugged mountains of Ha Giang in the rth to the pancake-flat Mekong Delta in the south, the Rough Guide's honest and up-to-date appraisals will steer you to the best places to stay, eat and party across every price range. Reviews take in hill-tribe homestays, quirky hostels, boutique hotels, sophisticated restaurants and delicious street food, while informed and accessible writing covers everything from Buddhism to battlefields. The fully revised Rough Guide to Vietnam is full-colour throughout, helping the country's tremendous food, impressive colonial architecture and colourful ethnic mirities leap from the page, and detailed maps offer clear guidance.
- Author(s)Martin Zatko,Ron Emmons
- PublisherRough Guides Ltd
- Date of Publication02/04/2012
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleRough Guide to...
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRough Guides
- Out-of-print date03/04/2015
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.), maps (some col.)
- Weight488 g
- Width130 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.