All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
About this product
- DescriptionThe Round is t only a history of the Bob Graham Round, but also an exploration of the what, why and how of this classic fell endurance challenge. After covering the genesis of the BGR in detail, it documents its development from a more-or-less idle challenge to its present status as a rite of passage for endurance runners. Interspersed with this detail of the round are extensive profiles of many of the event's most significant individuals: invators, record setters, recorders and supporters. Some links to resources for potential BGR completers are be included. The Round is emphatically NOT a 'how to' guide, but it IS a terrific follow up to Steve Chilton's hugely popular first book, It's a Hill, Get Over It.
- Author BiographySteve Chilton is the author of the highly successful It's a Hill, Get Over It. He is a committed runner and qualified athletics coach. He has considerable experience of fell running, competing in the World Vets Champs when it was held in Keswick in 2005. He is a longtime member of the Fell Runners Association (FRA).
- Author(s)Steve Chilton
- PublisherSandstone Press Ltd
- Date of Publication17/09/2015
- SubjectAthletics & Gymnastics
- Place of PublicationDingwall
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSandstone Press Ltd
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.