All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.07New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.99New
- AU $61.14Used
- AU $93.21New
- AU $101.29New
- AU $70.76New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.85
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.44
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $73.99
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.65
About this product
- DescriptionThe Routledge Companion to Biology in Art and Architecture collects thirty essays from a transdisciplinary array of experts on biology in art and architecture. The book presents a diversity of hybrid art-and-science thinking, revealing how science and culture are interwoven. The book situates bioart and bioarchitecture within an expanded field of biology in art, architecture, and design. It proposes an emergent field of biocreativity and outlines its historical and theoretical foundations from the perspective of artists, architects, designers, scientists, historians, and theoreticians. Includes over 150 black and white images.
- Author BiographyCharissa N. Terranova is Associate Professor of Aesthetic Studies at the University of Texas at Dallas in Richardson, Texas, USA. Meredith Tromble is an artist and Associate Professor of Art & Technology and Liberal Arts at the San Francisco Art Institute in California, USA.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication24/08/2016
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note156 black & white illustrations, 156 black & white halftones
- Weight1220 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edited byCharissa N. Terranova,Meredith Tromble
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.