All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVirtue ethics is on the move both in Anglo-American philosophy and in the rest of the world. This volume uniquely emphasizes n-Western varieties of virtue ethics at the same time that it includes work in the many different fields or areas of philosophy where virtue ethics has recently spread its wings. Just as significantly, several chapters make comparisons between virtue ethics and other ways of approaching ethics or political philosophy or show how virtue ethics can be applied to real world problems.
- Author BiographyLorraine Besser-Jones is Associate Professor of Philosophy at Middlebury College. She is the author of Eudaimonic Ethics: The Philosophy and Psychology of Living Well (Routledge, 2014), as well as of many articles on moral psychology and the history of ethics Michael Slote is UST Professor of Ethics and Professor of Philosophy at the University of Miami. A member of the Royal Irish Academy and former Tanner lecturer, he has written in the areas of ethics, philosophy of mind, epistemology, political philosophy, and philosophy of education.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication04/03/2015
- Series TitleRoutledge Philosophy Companions
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white tables
- Weight1150 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byLorraine Besser-Jones,Michael Slote
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.