All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Routledge Handbook of Language and Identity provides a clear and comprehensive survey of the field of language and identity from an applied linguistics perspective. Forty-one chapters are organised into five sections covering: * theoretical perspectives informing language and identity studies * key issues for researchers doing language and identity studies * categories and dimensions of identity * identity in language learning contexts and among language learners * future directions for language and identity studies in applied linguistics Written by specialists from around the world, each chapter will introduce a topic in language and identity studies, provide a concise and critical survey, in which the importance and relevance to applied linguists is explained and include further reading. The Routledge Handbook of Language and Identity is an essential purchase for advanced undergraduate and postgraduate students of Linguistics, Applied Linguistics and TESOL. Advisory board: David Block (Institucio Catalana de Recerca i Estudis Avancats/ Universitat de Lleida, Spain); John Joseph (University of Edinburgh); Bonny Norton (University of British Colombia, Canada).
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication25/02/2016
- Series TitleRoutledge Handbooks in Applied Linguistics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note20 black & white tables, 1 colour tables
- Weight1270 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edited bySian Preece
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.