All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Rowman & Littlefield Guide to Writing with Sources offers the most thorough and up-to-date discussion of plagiarism and the proper use of sources available today. The new edition incorporates the latest revisions to MLA, CSE, and CMS styles and the lexicon of electronic materials. This succinct and accessible handbook helps writers of all levels to assess, quote, cite, and present information from a variety of sources, including electronic and Internet sources. It features samples, updated throughout, of writing and style sheets, as well as a checklist for quoting and paraphrasing, to help strengthen writing in any field.
- Author BiographyJames P. Davis is associate professor at Denison University, where he teaches English and cultural studies.
- Author(s)James P. Davis
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication17/11/2011
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight158 g
- Width141 mm
- Height219 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Dictionaries
Save on Dictionaries
- AU $51.47Trending at AU $59.76
- AU $28.15Trending at AU $32.82
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $14.00Trending at AU $22.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.