All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHolly, Anna and Pepi are delighted when King Steve invites them to be his kitchen assistants in an international Royal Bake Off, organised by his older brother, King Sam of Americanada. The prize money could finally make their dream come true: the intergalactic holiday of a lifetime. But the tournament is round after terrifying round of death-defying baking, and King Steve is determined to beat his brother at all costs. With one of the contestants also plotting to take over Americanada, can Anna, Holly and Pepi stay out of danger and win the competition? This fabulously funny sequel to The Royal Babysitters and The Royal Wedding Crashers, with its wonderfully wacky illustrations throughout, will delight fans of Judy Moody and Darcy Burdock.
- Author BiographyThe Queen and King of Britland hired Clementine Beauvais to write down these quite thrilling royal adventures, because 1) she didn't mind being paid in chocolate mints and 2) Prince Pepino had rather enjoyed the Sesame Seade Mysteries, her previous children's books. Clementine is of Francian origin, but has no noble blood whatsoever. The manuscript was illuminated by Becka Moor, who lives in the windy north of Britland. To ensure perfect accuracy in the pictures, the King provided royal underpants as models, and Charlotte the spider posed several times.
- Author(s)Clementine Beauvais
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication10/09/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Weight185 g
- Width129 mm
- Height182 mm
- Illustrator(s)Becka Moor
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.27Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $50.01Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.