CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionThis guide to pruning and training contains, in just one volume, the information gardeners need to maintain attractive, well-pruned and trained trees, shrubs, climbers, roses and fruit. 800 ornamental plants and fruits are covered. The different plant groups are covered in separate chapters, each beginning with a clear introduction explaining the general principles. Colour illustrations with step-by-step instructions are included for exemplary genera to illustrate standard pruning techniques and methods of special training. There follows an extensive A-Z of genera and species, containing detailed information about the particular needs of each plant. To explain the more unusual or difficult techniques, special feature pages - on such topics as topiary, hedging, bonsai, pleaching and pinch pruning are interspersed throughout the book.
- Author(s)Christopher Brickell,David Joyce
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication11/04/1996
- Series TitleRHS S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date26/03/2003
- Content Note1000 photographs, 700 illustrations
- Weight1417 g
- Width205 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.