All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book is divided into three: a detailed section by Dr Clare Shaw on diet and cancer and the problems you may face during treatment (such as loss of appetite, nausea, sore mouth, change of taste); recipes to cook during treatment, which are nutritionally beneficial and wholesome eugh to keep you strong even if you can't eat too much; and a section of recipes for after treatment aimed at keeping you healthy. These recipes are designed to serve smaller portions and two people as well as families, and there are lots of tips about budgeting, leftovers and freezing. Dr Shaw wants to emphasise that you don't have to cook 'special', separate meals for one, the rest of the family can eat in the same way, saving on time and stress as well as encouraging a healthier diet for all.
- Author BiographyDr Clare Shaw PhD RD was appointed as the first Consultant Dietitian in Oncology in 2004 at The Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust where she still works.
- Author(s)Clare Shaw
- PublisherKyle Books
- Date of Publication19/02/2015
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKyle Books
- Width210 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.78
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.89
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.38
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.38
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $91.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.