All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe Royal Navy in World War II is a comprehensive antated bibliography of all mographs describing the role of British, Dominion, and mir allied forces in the naval war against the Axis. This second edition contains 1,400 more entries than its predecessor and although mainly concerned with the Royal Navy, it does offer extensive coverage on the Dominion Navies of Australia, Canada, India, and South Africa as well as the mir allied navies of the occupied European countries. Coverage of the US Navy's involvement in the Atlantic and Caribbean Theaters is also included. A wonderful reference for historians, librarians, and navy buffs.
- Author BiographyDerek G. Law is Director of Information Resources, Andersonian Library, University of Strathclyde, Glasgow.
- Author(s)Derek G. Law
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication10/12/2002
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byMartin Gordon
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.