Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $28.25Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by angus_robertson
- Est. delivery by 19 Dec
- AU $29.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Washington Pos t and USA Today Bestseller I might be Cinderella today, but I dread who they'll think I am tomorrow. I guess it depends on what I do next. American Rebecca Porter was never one for fairy tales. Her twin sister, Lacey, has always been the romantic who fantasized about glamour and royalty, fame and fortune. Yet it's Bex who seeks adventure at Oxford and finds herself living down the hall from Prince Nicholas, Great Britain's future king. And when Bex can't resist falling for Nick, the person behind the prince, it propels her into a world she did t expect to inhabit, under a spotlight she is t prepared to face. Dating Nick immerses Bex in ritzy society, dazzling ski trips, and dinners at Kensington Palace with him and his charming, troublesome brother, Freddie. But the relationship also comes with unimaginable baggage: hysterical tabloids, Nick's sparkling and far more suitable ex-girlfriends, and a royal family whose private life is much thornier and more tragic than anyone on the outside kws. The pressures are almost too much to bear, as Bex struggles to reconcile the man she loves with the monarch he's fated to become. Which is how she gets into trouble. Now, on the eve of the wedding of the century, Bex is faced with whether everything she's sacrificed for love-her career, her home, her family, maybe even herself-will have been for thing.
- Author BiographyHeather Cocks and Jessica Morgan are the creators of the Internet's wittiest celebrity fashion blog, Go Fug Yourself, which draws millions of readers and made Entertainment Weekly's Must List and The Guardian's list of 50 Most Powerful Blogs. They are the authors of two young adult novels, Spoiled and Messy, and have written for publications ranging from New York magazine's web sites to VanityFair.com to Grazia UK. They both reside in Los Angeles.
- Author(s)Heather Cocks,Jessica Morgan
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication07/04/2015
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width157 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $31.07New
- AU $21.61New
- AU $43.96New
- AU $25.09New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.48Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.46
- AU $72.93Trending at AU $75.10
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.32
- AU $59.72Trending at AU $61.98
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.89
- AU $22.30Trending at AU $22.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.