All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExpert contributors examine the challenges of fully implementing the rule of law in South Korea's fledgling democracy and market ecomy. The expert contributors detail the obstacles that must be overcome, such as corruption in politics and corporate governance and a deep-rooted cultural indifference to the rights of the individual, and offer suggestions on what can-and what should t-be done.
- Author BiographyJongryn Mo is a research fellow at the Hoover Institution and an assistant professor in the Graduate School of International Studies at Yonsei University in Seoul, Korea. David W. Brady is deputy director and senior fellow at the Hoover Institution.
- PublisherHoover Institution Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/10/2010
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationStanford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHoover Institution Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings, black & white tables, figures
- Weight381 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byDavid W. Brady,Jongryn Mo
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.