Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionThis book looks at the key situations that occur on the racecourse, from the viewpoint of each helmsman in turn. It summarises what each may, must, or cant do. It is a completely revised edition for 2005-2008 with a special analysis of the latest rule changes. It is extended to contain the latest Rules and Appendices in full.
- Author BiographyBrian Willis chairs international juries at major events throughout the world. He was Chairman for the Jury of Sydney Olympics. He was Chairman of the jury and Chief Umpire at the America's Cup in 2000, again in 2003 and has been appointed to the same roles in 2007. He is currently a member of the International sailing federation (ISAF) Racing Rules Committee, on which he has served for over 20 years. He was Chairman of the ISAF Race Management. Committee and the ISAF Race Officials Committee, and was instrumental in the development of umpiring.
- Author(s)Bryan Willis
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication28/10/2004
- SubjectWater Sports
- Place of PublicationArundel
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFernhurst Books
- Out-of-print date06/10/2008
- Content Note89 colour diagrams
- Weight332 g
- Width180 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Nigel Pell
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.