All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionPaul Kemp has moved from New York to the steamy heat of Puerto Rico to work at the Daily News. He starts hanging out at Al's Backyard, a local den selling booze and hamburgers to vagrant journalists who are mostly crazy drunks on the verge of quitting. Then he meets Yeamon, whose delectable girlfriend has Kemp stewing in his own lust. But the idle tension that builds up in places where men sweat twenty-four hours a day is reaching a violent breaking point.
- Author BiographyHunter S. Thompson was born and raised in Louisville, Kentucky. He is a regular contributor to various national and international publications. He now lives in a fortified compound in Colorado.
- Author(s)Hunter S. Thompson
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication17/10/2011
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Out-of-print date03/09/2012
- Weight158 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition StatementMedia tie-in
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.