All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1967, Edward Johnson II, founder of Fidelity Investments, Launched the Fidelity Contrafund in the hope of providing investors with an investment alternative that harnesses the power of the Theory of Contrary Opinion originated by Humphrey B. Neill, author of The Art of Contrary Thinking . Today, the Contrafund has over $60 Bn in assets. When everybody thinks alike, everyone is likely to be wrong is the quote that lies at the heart of Neill's investment and political philosophies. In this expanded 2nd edition of The Ruminator the reader will find thought provoking ruminations over the hectic events and conditions that prevailed in the five years between 1968 and 1972; the years during which Neill published a monthly magazine titled The Ruminator and from which these essays are taken.
- Author BiographyHumphrey B. Neill (1977) spent his life observing and writing about the folly of group thinking that is all too prevalent throughout our society. His Theory of Contrary Opinion - first described in the best selling The Art of Contrary Opinion (Caxton Press, 1968) has inspired and guided investors and observers of society for more than four decades.
- Author(s)Humphrey B. Neill
- PublisherCaxton Press
- Date of Publication25/04/2011
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationIdaho
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCaxton Press
- Weight204 g
- Width140 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.