All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionJazzy Lou is back and busier than ever! Queen Bee, her fabulous PR firm, is going from strength to strength with an ever-expanding roster of clients, including the hottest new international designer. At home, Jazzy has her hands full with her baby girl Fifi, as well as the planning of her upcoming wedding to Michael. But just as everything seems to be falling into place, Jazzy discovers that her old boss, the evil Diane Wilderstein, has resurfaced and has her heart set on poaching Jazzy's Queen Bee clients. Meanwhile, someone is trying to bring her down by circulating a poisous voicemail to ALL of Sydney's media! Will they succeed in destroying everything Jazzy has worked so hard for? Or will Jazzy find a way to save herself and Queen Bee? Sit back and enjoy this fast-paced peek inside the glamorous world of Sydney's hottest PR agency.
- Author BiographyRoxy Jacenko is the powerhouse behind Sydney's hottest Fashion PR firm, Sweaty Betty. Not only do the products she publicises make the pages of every magazine in town, but so does Roxy herself. It's rare to see her away from the social pages. She has starred in 2013's Celebrity Apprentice, and her profile is only going up!
- Author(s)Roxy Jacenko
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleJazzy Lou Novel
- Place of PublicationSt Leonards
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAllen & Unwin
- Weight229 g
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementMain
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.