CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
About this product
- DescriptionThis series featuring the popular Espresso characters aims to support children who are learning to read through phonics, giving them the opportunity to read simple words in print. This book of more than 170 words concentrates on two letter graphemes and split long vowels.
- Author BiographyGill Budgell is a children s author whose books include the Penpals for Handwriting series.
- Author(s)Gill Budgell
- PublisherHachette Children's Books
- Date of Publication25/04/2013
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleEspresso Phonics
- Series Part/Volume Number30
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Content NoteFull colour
- Weight80 g
- Width155 mm
- Height4 mm
- Spine209 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.