All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat could possibly drive a pastor's wife to run away from home? After years of frustration from life in a church fishbowl, Annie McGregor walks away from it all and boards a plane for Colorado. She has way of kwing her college sweetheart is headed to the same cabin in the Rockies, terrified and gravely wounded. Their unexpected reunion couldn't have come at a worse time. Or could it? Bewildered that God would allow Michael Dean to walk back into her life, Annie pleads with Him to keep her heart true to her husband and her family. God answers her prayer, but in a way she would never expect. Written by a former pastor's wife, Annie's story provides a rare look inside the family life of those in the ministry, particularly the unique pressures on those who marry men of God.
- Author BiographyBorn in Texas and raised in Oklahoma, Diane Moody writes both fiction and non-fiction. Her first book, Confessions of a Prayer Slacker, released from Journey Press in August 2010. Don't Ever Look Down: Surviving Cancer Together, co-authored with friends Dick & Debbie Church, releases April 1, 2011, and her debut novel, The Runaway Pastor's Wife, released in March of 2011. A graduate of Oklahoma State University and a former pastor's wife, she and husband Ken now live in the rolling hills just outside of Nashville. Celebrating over thirty years together, they are the proud parents of two grown and extraordinary children, Hannah and Ben. When she's not reading or writing, Diane enjoys an eclectic taste in music, movies, great coffee, the company of good friends, and the adoration of a peculiar little puppy named Darby.
- Author(s)Diane Moody
- PublisherOld Barn Trace Books
- Date of Publication23/02/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOld Barn Trace Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight549 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Illustrator(s)Hannah Schmitt
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $77.02
- AU $21.96Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $14.54Trending at AU $15.52
- AU $10.42Trending at AU $18.59
- AU $20.24Trending at AU $25.28
- AU $14.25Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $21.09Trending at AU $24.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.