All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDink, Josh, and Ruth Rose investigate the disappearance of a valuable racehorse that Dink's uncle and his friend, Forest Evans, have just bought and entered in a race at Saratoga.
- Author BiographyRON ROY has been writing books for children since 1974. He is the author of dozens of books, including the popular A to Z Mysteries(r), Calendar Mysteries, and Capital Mysteries. When not working on a new book, Ron likes to teach tricks to his dog Pal, play poker with friends, travel, and read thrilling mystery books. STEPHEN GILPIN is the award-winning illustrator of dozens of children s books, including the popular and very funny Pirate Mom. He brings his fresh, kid-friendly style to all the covers of the A to Z Mysteries(r) series.
- Author(s)John Steven Gurney,Ron Roy
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication22/10/2002
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleA to Z Mysteries
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Books for Young Readers
- Out-of-print date24/11/2015
- Content Noteblack and white illustrations throughout
- Weight70 g
- Width132 mm
- Height194 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.18
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.81
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.64
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $19.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.