All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis mograph reappraises the role of Bertrand Russell's philosophical works in establishing the analytical tradition in philosophy. It's main aims are to: * improve our understanding of the history of analytical philosophy * engage in the important disputes surrounding the interpretation of Russell's philosophy * make a contribution to central issues in current analytical philosophy. Drawing extensively from Russell's less well kwn and unpublished works, this book is a welcome addition to the literature and will undoubtedly find a place on the bookshelves of philosophers around the world.
- Author BiographyGraham Stevens is Lecturer in Philosophy at the University of Manchester, UK.
- Author(s)Graham Stevens
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2010
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight294 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.