All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBefore the recent Ukrainian crisis, Russia was one of the main sources of foreign direct investment (FDI) outflow and one of the main targets of FDI inflow in the world. However, the events in the Ukraine, the formation of the Eurasian Ecomic Union, and China's growing interest in the Russian market and its natural resources have changed the picture completely. This new book brings together an international group of contributors to present a timely and comprehensive analysis of FDI to and from Russia. The book assesses the impact of the changed international political situation on foreign firms operating in Russia, and explores how the new world context has affected Russian investments abroad. The book also considers the future relationship between Russian corporations and the EU and the USA in light of recent events. This book answers an array of key questions including: how have investments from and to Russia developed in the last 100 years; how are Russian businesses spreading to foreign countries through their indirect investments; and how is the Russian Government influencing the investments of Russian businesses abroad? This volume is of great interest to those who study international ecomics, modern world ecomy, and FDI, as well as those interested in international investment movements and the changing role of Russia in international business and the global ecomy.
- Author BiographyKari Liuhto is Professor of International Business at the Turku School of Economics, the University of Turku, Finland. Sergei Sutyrin is Professor and Head of the World Economy Department, Saint Petersburg State University, and the WTO chair holder since 2010. Jean-Marc F. Blanchard is Distinguished Professor at the School of Advanced International and Area Studies, East China Normal University, China, and Executive Director at the Mr. & Mrs. S.H. Wong Center for the Study of Multinational Corporations, USA.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication03/11/2016
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in the Modern World Economy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note37 black & white illustrations, 47 black & white tables, 37 black & white line drawings
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byJean-Marc F. Blanchard,Kari Liuhto,Sergei Sutyrin
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.